Sunday, September 03, 2006

Books We've Read

Corinne, who reads more than anyone I know, has this on her blog and I hope it will help me finish books, as I tend to start and not finish (right now I'm 1/2 way through 6 Events, No One Can Take Your Place, Oldest Living Confederate Widow Tells All, Three Swans, and have started over 30 others! So that's why I'm doing it. As for Tyra, she reads so many that it'll help her keep track...
Tyra



Susan
  • Raspberries and Relevance
  • Princess Academy
  • Personal Recollections of Joan of Arc
  • Twilight
  • The Whipping Boy
  • All Because I'm Older
  • Seabiscuit
  • The Gentle Touch
  • Shiloh
  • Mr Popper's Penguins
  • New Moon
  • Wild Swans
  • The Goose Girl
  • Ella Enchanted
  • No One Can Take Your Place
  • The Simeon Solution
  • The Blue Castle
  • The Secret Life of Bees
  • Mormons and Masons
  • Oldest Living Confederate Widow Tells All
  • The Great Hedge of India
  • Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
  • The Arm of the Starfish
  • My Side of the Mountain
  • Second Summer of the Traveling Pants
  • Girls in Pants
  • Enna Burning
  • Jean and Johnny
  • The Lovely Bones
  • Eclipse
  • The Midwife's Apprentice
  • White Oleander
  • River Secrets
  • A Thousand Splendid Suns
  • Things Fall Apart
  • Bridget Jones's Diary
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • Austenland
  • Me and Mr. Darcy
  • Forever in Blue
  • The Phantom Tollbooth
  • The Amateur Marriage
  • Garlic and Sapphires
  • A Good Man is Hard to Find (1/2)
  • An Assembly Such as This
  • Duty and Desire
  • These Three Remain

No comments: