Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pay It Forward!

Lucky you! The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

  1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
  2. What I create will be just for you.
  3. It’ll be done this year. {might be a little while}
  4. You will have no clue what it’s going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or maybe even some creation I haven’t even invented yet (but Heaven knows it will most likely be totally fabulous and creative… :) . I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
  5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.

6 comments:

LisAway said...

Hey! I want something that Su made! You can count me in. I'll post about for my post on Thursday. . .

gramalee said...

:) no blog here but xoxoxoxoxo

twd said...

I'm sending this one to the BYU Board of Trustees too.

Anonymous said...

But I don't have a blog! Do I still get that special something?
Marintha

Anne said...

As tempting as this DOESN'T sound, I am responding. The part about getting something from you in a year or so that we may or may not like that may be extrememly strange sounds GREAT ;P,
but I KNOW I won't fulfill my part of the bargain. Sorry!

Susan said...

Well, since all 5 of you are people who have been great for sending things to me and mine, I'm happy to declare all 5 commentators the winners of my fantastic future surprise :)