Monday, July 14, 2008

Fantastic Summer

I've got a couple of catch up posts started but I keep getting so overwhelmed with the billions of things to write about that happened since June 1. So I'll just wait till later and write a quick note saying how much we have all been enjoying our summer in So. Cal. We have not had more than a half-day of down time at home, but it has been a great thing, since we've been visiting family and friends along with doing things like Sea World, the Beach, and Children's museums. My steam is definitely waning, and I feel like I used to feel at midnight by 9pm. But then I can wake up before Tom goes to work and go run in the canyon that's less than a mile away. Even now I'm super tired and want to get in a trip to Sea World before Anne & Co. get here tomorrow around noon. So I'll do pictures later.

4 comments:

LisAway said...

Oh! Thanks for leaving a line! I'm so happy to see you again! What a wonderful summer! I hope you can keep up your steam, as you say, and that you will get a little down time at some point! Kiss those kids. If you DO find any down time I would LOVE to hear your kid's answers to that mommy tag.

Angela Draper said...

It sounds like you guys have been having a blast. I can't wait to hear more about your adventures!

Ruth P said...

It was so great to see you guys last weekend. The kids are still talking about their "second cousins!" I can still hear Lilly exclaiming, "Let's do the bobsled, Aunt Ruth!" You have such sweet kids. Thanks for squeezing us into your busy summer.

Anne said...

I need to write that on my blog. Se you in another couple of days...again!