Monday, August 11, 2008

Before We Even Left

I guess this summer was just bound to be fantastic. We even had a great time in Maryland for the week and a half before we left. We had our great friends the Pullins' come to visit and catch up on the many years since they left our ward. And I had a fun time taking the kids to Wheaton Regional Park, many closer smaller parks, the Old Maryland Farm, and the Maryland Science Center. Here are the pictures of the Maryland Science Center and our weekend with Brandt and Lori Pullins:



4 comments:

LisAway said...

Man! The fun before the fun! That looks like a LOT of fun! Uh, do you think we could do the science museum next time we're there (if it's not too far away, of course)? That looks AWESOME! Tyra's hair looks identical to Evie's, apart from the color.

Anne said...

I love the slide shows. Hope you can make this summer look so fun! Can't wait to see more!

gramalee said...

Finally I figured that if I clicked on the small photo/slide show I got a LARGE photo/slide. WOW! Thank you so much! Ouch to those nails! xo

twd said...

Thanks for making the pictures available!