Friday, August 22, 2008

Dancin' (NOT Kissin') Cousins!




What a great time T,T, L, and E had with their cousins this summer! I wasn't sure what to expect with all the forced (for them) get togethers, as their track record is spotty at best. But wow was I pleasantly surprised! They seemed to enjoy every single chance they had to play with cousins wherever we went. My photos from the summer are in various locations and will take a while to get all together here, but I'll just keep uploading them here as I get them. So if you're a cousin or relative who cares you may want to check back to this post. But here's what we have from the last week or so of our California vacation.


Beth and Carson while camping in the Sequoias

Beth and Seth, unusually clean for the camping trip.

Beth, Abby, Lil, and Kate the morning after their sleepover.

Carson (sporting his ice pack), Noah, T n T in the K'Nex.

Luke and Tyra waiting for BBQ at Ron and Annie's.

T, E, Kyla, and L waiting for the BBQ.


I loved watching my girls play with cars and firetrucks and whatnot with their cousins, I'd been a little worried before we came out that it might be tough for them to play, but they had lot's of fun.
When we had all the kids in Anne's van it was a chaos to defy all chaos. But I never got any good footage of the crazyness. But here's a bit of the kids rockin' out to Anne's tunes.

7 comments:

Karen E. said...

Such cute pictures and videos. Is it just my imagination, or is Tyra getting prettier by the day? I cannot believe how grown up she looks.

LisAway said...

Wow! So cute. I love it all! I had a hard time vieweing the videos (they kept stopping every 2-3 seconds) so I just followed the little indicator with my cursor and kept clicking right ahead of where it stopped. No sure if this is my poor old computer's fault or what. I LOVE that dancing! SO darling.

Anne said...

Okay. I think you've inspired me! We'll see. Thanks for just starting posting. I need to get over my perfection issues and start getting my summer stuff up. I'm so sad cuz I've lost some great pics I think I can find somehow. Time to give up. Can't wait to see more pics etc. We had a blast! I love that we can remember it any time with our blogs!

holly b said...

what fun times. I love the camping shots. I think I'll be more inclined to visit family for long periods of time when my kids are all out of cribs and diapers!!

Evie said...

All those pictures are SUPER cute! I can't believe how well they dance, and I can't believe how well they spin! And Elizabeth is good at bowing.

Marbell Payne said...

How fun!!! What cute kids. Thomas looks just like Ben to me.There is nothing like cousin bonding time.

We spent most of our summer in Idaho and Utah. I loved visiting with everyone but especially loved how much fun my kids had with their cousins. We also spent sometime in San Diego...with my sister and her family...more fun cousin bonding. Emily would LOVE to live near all of them. Sounds like your summer was fun filled...but all of your summers are like that!!Happy late birthday August 4th Sansu!!

Anne said...

Su-san, oh SUUU-San!!?? Where are you???