Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The many faces of Beth

I'll do the whole birthday post later, but I just wanted to get this up. Beth is our child who enjoys the spotlight the most. While she was sweetly looking at her cake with her chin in her hands I took a picture, then when interrupted and told to look up she looked grumpy, then when everyone laughed at her expression she just kept going, laughing in between each face she pulled. Of course these weren't even the best one's, since I was waiting for a flash to charge and messing with the zoom, but she loves to put on a show!

4 comments:

LisAway said...

That is so extremely cute! What a doll. And happy b-lated to her! (also, check Anne's blog, you've been tagged!)

Karen E. said...

I cannot believe that Beth is three! Very cute pictures--my favorite is the one in the upper right hand corner.

Anne said...

That grumpy face trumps them all! I've been wanting to do a slide show of Seth's many faces, but I don't think it'll even come close!

Emily said...

I do love that little face with the HUGE dimples. The pigtails are great too. Happy b-day beth!