Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thomas' spelling assignment

Thomas has to practice his spelling words then make up a sentence for each one. I thought I'd post his latest --and probably last--assignment (it has little to do with the fact that it contains my best compliment ever...I had to check with him and make sure that he didn't ask for any help from the teacher in making them up.)

1. What is the deepest ocean in the world?
2. Juan can run faster than me.
3. My shoes are newer than my shirt.
4. Can Marvin, Faith, or Brice jump the highest?
5. My parents are richer than me.
6. Is a blanket, a pillow, or a mattress the warmest?
7.I can jump over there.
8.Where is Geovany's house?
9. I eat dinner after I go to school.
10. I love my mother.
11. I think my mother is the kindest person in the world.
12. A mouse is smaller than an elephant.

3 comments:

holly said...

That's a fun list. Especially using mother twice! And I like that he uses questions, not just statements. Quite the thinker!

Anonymous said...

He's right -- you probably are the absolute kindest person in the world. Miss you. Hi to all the Drapers!

Angela Draper said...

What a sweet boy! And he got it right - you are the best!